What is One Person Company (OPC)?
A One Person Company (OPC) is a type of organisation has one director and member. It combines the benefits of a company and sole-proprietorship firm. It does away with the hassles of finding the right kind of partner for starting a business as registered entity. The best part is, legal and financial liability is limited like a Company.
What are the Features of a One Person Company Registration?
The main features of a One Person Company of business are as follows:-
- One man ownership
- No separate business entity
- Unlimited liability
- All the profit or loss to the proprietor
- Less formalities
- Instant decision making
What are the documents required for One Person Company registration?
To Be Submitted By Director:
- PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Voter’s ID Card/Passport/Driver’s License
- Latest Bank Statement/Telephone/ Electricity or Gas Bill
- Passport-sized photograph
- Specimen signature
For The Registered Office:
- Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Notarised Rental Agreement
- NOC from property owner
- Sale Deed/Property Deed (in case of owned property)
How can SattvaCFO help in One Person Company (OPC) Registration in India?
SattvaCFO has years of experience in One Person Company registration. All you need to do is call us or email us (info@SattvaCFO.com) for hassle-free One Person Company registration in India.