What is Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration?
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) was first introduced in the Limited Liability Partnership Act of 2008. After its introduction, this was quite popular which brings the best from both of world of limited company and partnership firm.
LLP is an alternative corporate business form that gives the benefits of limited liability of a company and the flexibility of a partnership. The LLP is a separate legal entity, is liable to the full extent of its assets but liability of the partners is limited to their agreed contribution in the LLP.
Registering an LLP is quite easy and fast. The compliances are simple and cost effective and popular amongst micro, small & medium enterprises. SattvaCFO can pitch in to provide superior experience in registration process.
LLP Registration Process
- Obtaining DIN & DSC
- Applying for approval of LLP Firm Name
- LLP Agreement
- LLP Certificate of Incorporation
- Obtaining PAN and TAN number
- Opening of Bank account
Documents Required for LLP Registration
TO BE SUBMITTED BY PARTNERS
- Scanned copy of PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Scanned copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone /Electricity or Gas Bill
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Specimen signature (blank document with signature [partners only])
FOR THE REGISTERED OFFICE
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone/ Electricity or Gas Bill
- Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement in English
- Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate from property owner
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
Minimum Requirements For LLP Registration
- Minimum 2 Designated partners are required.
- A partnership Agreement must be drafted and registered with MCA after successful LLP registration
- No minimum capital requirement.
How can SattvaCFO help in LLP Registration in India?
SattvaCFO has years of experience in LLP registration. All you need to do is call us or email us (info@SattvaCFO.com) for hassle-free LLP registration in India.